It's time for CHANGE.

Okay. So I haven't ever written a blog before, but now I have the urge to put my blunt opinion out there for people to wake up and think out of the box. We have enough "firework" ads and "happy families" ads. We have enough 10,000 colour logo!

Since my opinions are never heard, nor appreciated, and often trashed in Oman coz "the client asked for it" or "the client paid for it", I've decided to start a blog in my field of expertise; graphic design and advertising and say it ALL here. I will look for ads and designs in Oman that in my opinion could be done so much better and sell the product better too.

I will critique advertisements in Oman and most probably logos. I think Oman has a long way ahead of it to reach Dubai or Bahrain in design. I heard that Oman is lacking 20 years behind Dubai in advertising and 10 years behind Bahrain. The good thing though, is that we are 10 years ahead of Yamen!

Bismilla... Lets start... and PLEASE don't get too sensitive/defensive about things... Its just my personal opinion and it will be clearly said. 

Comments

  1. haha very funny, following you for sure and looking forward to hear your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! An interesting objective, looking forward to read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, blogging feels like talking to the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just discovered your blog. Nice. We need more people like you here who speak their minds freely. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lagging behind 20 years something very much disappointing , I hope your effort would resonate positively .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, welcome back to blogging. It feels so good to blog out your thoughts. I've experienced that even if no one left a comment. Anyway, I gone through most of your posts here and I'll try to add my comments on some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to help Omani Designers - Step 1

3aib.

Nawras branding gone wrong.