On/Off.

Salam and Happy Eid to all,

Right! So, went Eid shopping with my sister and entered a shop called Jeans West
She started trying on some jeans, while I was seated on the chair besides the changing room handling her different sizes, and so, I noticed this...

While the door was locked, she had her Denim Off

And while the door was unlocked; she had her Denim on, so it was fine to open the door.

Now seriously, how cool is this idea?! I absolutely LOVE IT! Although the production was cheap; it was printed on some home A4 paper and Impact was the font used, but who cares right now!? I'm fascinated by the idea and the way it was delivered; simple, clear, creative. 


Sometimes you don't need all the extra graphics and bits. Using your guideline's colours with some simple smart copy, makes a great attention grabbing design. 


Enough said. This made my day. I'm happy!


With design, SF.

Comments

  1. That is awesome! Love it. Saw a fitting room with three hooks with Yes, No and Maybe on recently - I'm going to fit my next branch out with it. And I totally agree about cool, clever design not having to cost the earth - it just takes a bit of wit to stand out from the crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to help Omani Designers - Step 1

3aib.

Nawras branding gone wrong.