5 years later, I'm back!




Hello,

How are you all? i've been away for 5 years and lots has happened.
i will be blogging again now to let all the steam out and try to share my knowledge and gain from yours.

i don't want to become a youtuber and post myself talking to a camera, and I don't want to post short videos on Instagram because i don't like to put on make up and get ready.

so i'll just put it all out in writing.

also, i wont be caring much about punctuation and being perfect here. my job is demanding enough and i do proof reading on a daily basis as a marketing professional. so i'll let me be me here -- free.



so let me start from the next blog. this is just a welcoming post. not sure is it welcoming you back or welcoming me back. haha but either way i need to vent and i'll do it here. this will be my journal.


much love.

Sara Fida


PS: look at all the spam... haha spider web over my blog. time to clean up.








































Rating: Layout over all: /5 Colours: Youtube colours = /5 Font: Legible /5 Concept: /5 Execution: /5 With design, SF.

Comments

  1. You should do a YouTube channel or Instagram IGTV. Your work is beautiful and also you notice things well after going through your blog and activities on LinkedIn.
    Have a nice day
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back? lol
    Well you are already doing short videos on Snapchat. I guess it's easier than typing here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3aib.

Trying to help Omani Designers - Step 1

Frog legs!